LNC73D48Wg201dLjeNZNf-jmBts BroUbanBlog: Woman has size 30L natural boobs which won’t stop growing

Sunday 12 February 2012

Woman has size 30L natural boobs which won’t stop growing


Looking swell ... but hairdresser Rachel Aldana fears her boobs will keep growing

A woman with the second largest natural breasts in Britain has told how they are still growing by a size every year - and she is too scared to have a reduction.






'I should do it - I'm just far too scared.'

Miss Aldana said her mother had large breasts but had surgery reducing them from 30K to a C.

She added: 'It's torture having these monsters in front of me - the worst thing is they keep growing.' 

Each breast weighs a staggering stone and Miss Aldana fears she might not be able to walk or stand if they keep getting bigger. 



She said: 'Doctors told me ages ago they should have stopped growing well before now. No one knows why they are still growing.

'It doesn't look natural and I'm in constant pain. I need regular massages because of backache.

'I'm worried that eventually I won't be able to walk - or even stand.'

Miss Aldana, who is 5ft6ins, no longer holds the title for the biggest breasts in Britain title after being pipped to the post by 29-year-old Donna Jones who came forward in 2008 with 40M breasts.

But if hers continue to grow she will be Donna's size within a year.

Rachel pictured with her mother who also had large breasts but had surgery to reduce them to a cup size C

She said: 'I went to get them measured last week and they had gone up to a 30L. I couldn't believe it.

'I've spent an absolute fortune on bras and now I've had to purchase more. Because my boobs are so big I have to buy bras online, and they cost a minimum of £40.


    'I've spent thousands on bras since I started developing.

    'I'm 24 years old, I would have thought my breasts would have stopped growing by now.

    'I haven't gained any weight, if anything I've lost a few pounds over the last few years. I'm a size 10 at the waist, but a size 18 up top.'

    Miss Aldana said she had come to terms with her chest size.

    She said: 'In some ways I don't mind having big boobs. 

    'It's nothing to be ashamed of. I just see my breasts as being part of me. It's who I am.

    'I would be proud to have the title of Britain's biggest boobs back. 

    'I used to wear clothes that showed my chest off - but as I get older I am getting more sensible. I usually wear baggy jumpers, but every now and again I like to show them off.

    'Sometimes I do feel like a walking pair of boobs - they are all anyone can see.'









    Photobucket



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Free Automatic Backlinks Online